Close Menu
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Subscribe
    SOCCERTIMEZ
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    • Home
    • News
    • NBA
    • WNBA
    • MLB
    • Soccer
    • Sports
    SOCCERTIMEZ
    You are at:Home » Golden State Warriors Expected to Sign Two Key Players: Report
    Golden state warriors

    Golden State Warriors Expected to Sign Two Key Players: Report

    adminBy adminJuly 21, 2025No Comments2 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

    Golden State Warriors Expected to Sign Two Key Players: Report

    The Golden State Warriors are expected to sign a Boston Celtics champion and one more player

    May 4, 2025; Houston, Texas, USA; Golden State Warriors bench players celebrate after a basket by guard Buddy Hield (not pictured) during the second quarter of game seven of the first round for the 2025 NBA Playoffs against the Houston Rockets at

    The Golden State Warriors have not made any significant moves throughout the offseason, but that doesn’t mean the team isn’t planning on it.

    Many were hoping the team was going to sign Damian Lillard after he was bought out by the Milwaukee Bucks, but that didn’t happen. There were a plethora of rumors of Kevin Durant reuniting with Steph Curry, but Durant ultimately joined the Houston Rockets.

    Mar 30, 2025; Phoenix, Arizona, USA; Phoenix Suns forward Kevin Durant (35) drives against the Houston Rockets in the first half at Footprint Center.Now, after striking out on numerous targets, it’s looking like the Warriors are expected to sign two players.

    According to NBA insider Marc Stein, the Golden State Warriors are expected to sign Al Horford and De’Anthony Melton.

    “I appeared Tuesday on 95.7 (FM) The Game in the Bay Area and will repeat here what I said there: We are indeed three full weeks into free agency now, but I still expect Al Horford and De’Anthony Melton to wind up in Golden State when their signing commitments are made public and official,” Stein said.

    Additionally, Stein reported that the Warriors have had their free agency largely held up due to their dilemma with Jonathan Kuminga.

    “The Warriors’ free agency business has been held up in large part by their ongoing stalemate with restricted free agent Jonathan Kuminga, which The People’s Insider Jake Fischer expertly broke down below earlier this week,” Stein said.

    It’s crucial for the Golden State Warriors to find a capable starting big man, which Al Horford fills. However, trading Jonathan Kuminga is a decision that the team can not get wrong.

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Previous ArticleNBA Shock As Monty Williams’ Return to Phoenix Suns: A New Era of Leadership and Business Development
    Next Article Warriors’ Offseason Set to Spark NBA With Incoming Veteran Duo: Insider
    admin
    • Website

    Related Posts

    Unbelievable Decision Warriors agree ‘verbal commitment’ with five-time All-Star what means in NBA insider

    August 20, 2025

    Warriors reject new Kings trade offer for Jonathan Kuminga as stalemate continues, per report

    August 3, 2025

    Blockbuster NBA Trade: Golden State Warriors Land $100 Million Brooklyn Nets Guard in Jaw-Dropping 3-Team Deal

    August 2, 2025
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest
    • Home
    • Trending Now
    • About Us
    • Privacy Policy
    • Contact Us
    © 2025 Soccertimez. Managed by Admin.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.